Forehead lift in Iran
Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead by Dr BayatShahbazi in Iran, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes.
Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
Dr BayatShahbazi Is The Best Plastic Surgeon In Iran
People seeking Plastic Surgeon, including liposculpture, Rhinoplasty, Tummy Tunk, Otoplasty and so on abroad want both great doctors and great prices. Iran is one of the best destinations for medical tourism due to the high experience of cosmetic surgeons on the one hand and the affordable cost of these surgeries. Also, Fully equipped and modern clinics and hospitals in Iran, it is possible to provide the highest quality services to patients.
Why Dr. Bayat Shahbazi
Dr. Mohammad Ali Bayat Shahbazi was born in 1965. He received his MD degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1989 and completed a residency in general surgery in 1993 at the same university.
After spending 7 years in the southern province of Bushehr as a surgeon, he entered Iran University of Medical Sciences to pursue a fellowship in cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery. In 2003, Dr. Bayat Shahbazi completed his fellowship as the top-ranked student of the class.
Immediately after his fellowship, Dr. Bayat Shahbazi took the national board-certification exam and ranked 2nd to officially become a board-certified plastic surgeon. He later passed advanced courses in cosmetic laser surgery in England and Germany.
Dr. Bayat Shahbazi spent 6 years in the cities of Khorramabad and Qom as a plastic surgeon before moving to Tehran, where he opened his office to offer cosmetic plastic surgery services.
He is currently one of the most experienced plastic surgeons in Tehran with over 16 years of experience in performing cosmetic surgery and a total of 23 years as a surgeon in general.
Dr. Bayat Shahbazi makes use of the most up-to-date equipment in his practice and he uses his own cutting-edge devices, especially those used for body-contouring procedures, such asLipomatic®, Liposat®, and Ultra-Z™. He performs most of his surgeries at a hospital in Tehran.
Doctor of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 1982-1989
Residency (General Surgery), Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 1989-1993
Fellowship (Cosmetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery), Iran University of Medical Sciences, 2000-2003
Forehead lift incisions are determined based on the technique used by the surgeon and will be such that the least amount of scars are left and the incisions are hidden in the hairline or deep folds.
In endoscopy, three short incisions are made in the upper part of the scalp and in the migraine area. These incisions are completely hidden in the side of the hair.
Care after forehead lift
- Applying ice packs around the eyes for 48 hours helps reduce swelling.
- A thin tube may be inserted under the skin to collect excess blood and fluid.
- It is best for the patient to lie on her back and keep her head up for five to seven days.
- The doctor usually asks the patient to go to the office one to two days after surgery to examine and evaluate the surgical procedure
Forehead lift durability
- The results of the forehead lift are fully visible after six months. Hair and scalp cuts are completely healed and you will enjoy your beautiful and youthful appearance
- The point to keep in mind is that gravity will definitely have an effect on the skin, but the amount of wrinkles and lines on the forehead will not be as severe as before
- Protecting your forehead from the sun and having a healthy lifestyle will help make forehead lift results last longer