The best Facelift and NeckLift surgery in iran by Dr Bayat Shahbazi
A facelift is the most comprehensive approach to treating facial wrinkles and sagging caused by aging. The surgery varies in range from minimally invasive ‘lunchtime lifts’ to more extensive, sophisticated surgery. A facelift removes excess skin, tightens underlying tissues and muscle and redrapes skin on the face and neck. It can correct midface sagging, marionette lines, jowls and a double chin, maintaining its reputation as the ‘gold standard’ for facial rejuvenation. Every year, several of people undergo successful facelift surgery by Dr BayatShahbazi in Iran and are pleased with the results.
When to Consider a Facelift
- If you feel that your face does not reflect your youthful spirit and energy level
- If you determine that your facial sagging and excess skin is a social or career obstacle
- If you show signs of facial aging but still have some skin elasticity
- One day you look in the mirror and realize that time, gravity, sun exposure and heredity have taken a toll and you simply do not look like yourself any more.
Dr BayatShahbazi Is The Best Plastic Surgeon In Iran
People seeking Plastic Surgeon, including liposculpture, Rhinoplasty, Tummy Tunk, Otoplasty and so on abroad want both great doctors and great prices. Iran is one of the best destinations for medical tourism due to the high experience of cosmetic surgeons on the one hand and the affordable cost of these surgeries. Also, Fully equipped and modern clinics and hospitals in Iran, it is possible to provide the highest quality services to patients.
Why Dr. Bayat Shahbazi
Dr. Mohammad Ali Bayat Shahbazi was born in 1965. He received his MD degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1989 and completed a residency in general surgery in 1993 at the same university.
After spending 7 years in the southern province of Bushehr as a surgeon, he entered Iran University of Medical Sciences to pursue a fellowship in cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery. In 2003, Dr. Bayat Shahbazi completed his fellowship as the top-ranked student of the class.
Immediately after his fellowship, Dr. Bayat Shahbazi took the national board-certification exam and ranked 2nd to officially become a board-certified plastic surgeon. He later passed advanced courses in cosmetic laser surgery in England and Germany.
Dr. Bayat Shahbazi spent 6 years in the cities of Khorramabad and Qom as a plastic surgeon before moving to Tehran, where he opened his office to offer cosmetic plastic surgery services.
He is currently one of the most experienced plastic surgeons in Tehran with over 16 years of experience in performing cosmetic surgery and a total of 23 years as a surgeon in general.
Dr. Bayat Shahbazi makes use of the most up-to-date equipment in his practice and he uses his own cutting-edge devices, especially those used for body-contouring procedures, such asLipomatic®, Liposat®, and Ultra-Z™. He performs most of his surgeries at a hospital in Tehran.
Doctor of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 1982-1989
Residency (General Surgery), Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 1989-1993
Fellowship (Cosmetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery), Iran University of Medical Sciences, 2000-2003
What will my recovery and healing from a facelift be like?
Your surgeon will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care, including information about:
- Drains, if they have been placed
- Normal symptoms you will experience
- Potential signs of complications
Immediately after your facelift surgery
- You may be placed in a compression garment or wrap immediately after surgery. Wear this exactly as directed. Remove it only as directed for cleansing incisions or showering.
- To minimize swelling, recline rather than lie down. This will be more comfortable for you, and can reduce swelling. Always keep your head elevated. Do not bend forward or over.
- You will have a mild to moderate amount of pain and discomfort. This should be easily controlled with oral medications. If it is not, call your surgeon.
- The discomfort and pain should begin to decrease within forty-eight hours after surgery. If you have a significant increase in pain after this period, call your plastic surgeon. Severe pain is rare; if you experience this, call the doctor immediately.
- Expect bruising and swelling. These symptoms will peak within the first thirty-six to forty-eight hours after surgery and will gradually subside over the next ten to fourteen days. To minimize swelling, sleep with your head elevated for a couple of weeks after the surgery.
- It is not unusual to have some slight drainage for the first forty-eight hours. A bulky cotton compression dressing with drains will cover your scalp and face for one to two days to help prevent blood collections under the skin.